Services | Long Range Planning | Operations Improvement | Crises Management
Services: Operations Improvement
Systems and Procedures Review and Assistance:
Complete a review of all or part of a company systems and procedures and provide recommendations and assistance to improve communication and efficiencies.
Estimating Assessment and Improvement:
Review the company's estimating department and provide recommendations for improvement. Review types of jobs being bid, take off and estimating accuracy, IT systems utilized, bid strategy, bid close out and job budgets based on the estimate.
Management Financial Training and Board of Advisor Assistance:
Financial Boot Camp for Project Managers and Superintendents Presentation
A four-hour class designed to provide financial basic training Project Managers and Superintendents in the following areas:
Board of Advisors Assistance:
- Project forecasting of labor, materials, purchase orders and subcontracts
- In-depth review and discussion of change orders in the area of scope versus non scope, documentation, tracking and change order process
- Contractor Revenue Recognition with review of Percentage of Completion, over under billings (WIP statements) and stored materials
- Financial Statement Overview including job schedules, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Costs-Direct and Indirect and ratios
- Job Cash Flow review of "Cash is King," cash flow in, managing retention and cash flow out
Board of Advisors-Friend or Foe Presentation
A three-hour class which includes a one-hour PowerPoint presentation designed to provide an overview and stimulate thought of how a Board of Advisors can move a contractor to a Best in Class Contractor which is defined as contractors in the top 15% of their market sector.
Develop a Board of Advisors template for your company. Click here to view sample template.
For more information, please contact Garrett Sullivan, President at 808.478.2564 or Gsullivan@SullivanHI.com